Driving Solution – Terms and Conditions
- You – means the person who is doing the Intensive course or driving lessons
- We – means Driving Solution
- ADI – means approved driving instructors
- DVSA – means Driving and Vehicle Standard Agency
- You must hold a valid UK provisional driving licence and present it to the driving instructor on your first lesson and to the DVSA examiner on the test date.
- If you hold the old type paper licence you must have a valid passport and present it to the driving Instructors on your first lesson and to the DVSA examiner on your driving test date.
- You must be able to pass an eye sight test at the distance of 20.5 metres (67ft)
- Before you start your Intensive course you must have passed your car theory test which must still be valid
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any time during the course, if any signs of this are discovered, the reminder of the course will be terminated and you will lose all the fees.
- You must demonstrate good learning and listening ability, if you refuse our driving instructor’s instructions and put them or general public at high risks we have right to terminate your intensive course or lessons without refund.
- You must attend your lessons at the agreed time, failure to do so will result in you losing the time and the Driving Solution ADI are under no obligation to add the extra time at the end of the lesson.
- Any cancellations or time changes of driving lessons must be agreed with the driving instructor with a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- The course we agree at the assessment lesson will be fulfilled with the driving test at the end of the course. If you don’t need the total course we will refund the hours that have not been used
- All Intensive course prices include a driving test at the end of the course.
- We will do our upmost to acquire the earliest driving test date from DVSA if requested, but there is no guarantee.
- If you decide to do extra lessons we will charge at the standard hourly rate.
- Intensive driving courses only include one weekday driving test.
4. Intensive course without assessment lesson
- If our Instructor don’t think that you will be ready for driving test with the Intensive course you have chosen without an assessment lesson, you will be given a choice to do more lessons or change to another test date pending on instructors availability.
- Additional lessons will be charged at standard hourly rate.
- Any unused lessons will be refunded at the standard hourly rate.
- If you decide to do an Intensive course without the assessment lesson and you have not reached a required standard to take the driving test, our driving instructor have the right to refuse to take you to the driving test.
- Off peak hours – Mon to Fri 8am – 5pm
- Peak hours Mon – Fri 5pm to 8pm – Sat 8am – 4pm
- Pay as you go lesson must be paid on each lessons.
- Block booking lessons must be paid in advance.
- Intensive course deposit must be paid on application.
- Remaining balance of Intensive course can be paid any time, the latest date will be on your first lesson.
- Saturday driving test booking will be charged £13 extra (pending availability)
- 3 or 6 month payment plan for Intensive course will start after the final payment
6. Cancellation and refund
- All cancellations and change of dates / times of booked lessons requires 48 hour notice otherwise it will be chargeable.
- Deposits are refundable if the Intensive course is cancelled before the course starts with a minimum of 10 working days notice.
- Any unused lessons for Intensive course will be refunded at hourly rate of £26 per hour.
- Any cancellation of 3 or 6 month installment plan for Intensive course will be reimbursed subject to an administration cost of £150
- refund for block booking lessons will charged and refund at standard rate.
- All intensive driving test will be booked according to DVSA availability between Mon – Fri 8.20am – 2.42pm.
- If the DVSA cancel your driving test due to unforeseen circumstances or the examiner being unwell or adverse weather conditions we cannot be held responsible. We will charge you for any additional hour(s) to cover the driving test.
- We will support compensation claim from DVSA if applicable.
- If our vehicle breaks down during the test we cannot be held responsible as any mechanical breakdowns are beyond our control.