Ordit driving instructor training Northampton
Driving Solution is on ORDIT register (Official Register of Driving Instructor Training) To offer the highest quality driving instructor training for those who wish to become a driving instructor or any driving instructor wants to advance their knowledge and understanding on new changes to driver training industry.
Why Driving Solution been given ORDIT driving instructor training accreditation?
Driving Solution’s principal driving instructor Habib Rahman had to go through vigorous qualification process from DVSA on procedures of National Standard of Driver and Rider Training (NSDRT).
The NSDRT is based on 17 competences ranging from planning driving lessons, managing risks and responsibility to keep all road users safe and have high quality of teaching and learning strategies in plan.
- The ORDIT driving instructor trainer is approved by DVSA (Driving and Vehicle Standard Agency) the organisation that will carry out your driving instructor qualifying exams
- DVSA have observed and approved the training syllabus based on NSDRT on driving instructor part one, part two and part three training.
- DVSA tested and approved the training standard which must meet 17 competencies on NSDRT
- DVSA checked and approved the training records to help trainee driving instructor to understand better.
- ORDIT registered organisation must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the ORDIT register
- None ORDIT trainer has not been vetted and inspected for their competencies of driving instructor training program by DVSA
- None ORDIT trainer may not be up date with NSDRT syllabus
- None ORDIT trainer may not have high grade on their own standard check test to deliver A grade training.
- None ORDIT trainer may lack understanding and knowledge of 17 competencies involved on part 3 driving instructor exam.
- None ORDIT trainer may not have any agreement or terms and condition to abide by.