Train to become a driving Instructor with us and we will guarantee you a job when you qualify as a driving Instructor, you will be your own boss, work the hours suitable for you and earn excess of £1000 per week. Driving Solution developed a training programme to help you to become a DVSA approved driving instructor.
Why train with us?
- All training will be 1 to 1 with ORDIT registered trainer, you will not share your training session with another trainee.
- Guaranteed Job after completing the training
- Guaranteed refund if you’re unable to continue with the training course or change your mind about the job.
- Earn while you learn – Opportunity to earn under trainee position (t&c applies)
- No loss of income – we will provide the training around your current employment or other commitment for you to learn at your own pace, without loss of income.
- No complicated online program part 2 and part 3 training is done face to face in car as this involves more practical driving and training skills.
- No hidden terms and conditions to surprise you after you sign up.
How do you become a driving instructor and what is the hours and pay?
Here are some helpful questions and answers to help you to become a driving instructor
- Guaranteed trainee position after you pass your part 2 Adi exam and completed part 3 training
- Guaranteed full time or part time position after you complete your part 3.
- Alternatively you are free to set up your own business as a independent driving instructor.
You can do any hours or shift as you wish. The wages depend on hours you work. e.g
Hours worked per week
|Lessons at £32 per hour||£320||£480||£640||£800||£960||£1120||£1180||£1440|
(calculation over 48 weeks)
*Above calculation shows the gross turnover. (allow deduction for running costs, tax and national insurance)
- Be aged 21 or over
- Have held a driving licence for at least three years with no more than 6 points
- Complete and pass enhanced criminal record and motoring conviction checks
3 Test to pass to become an approved driving Instructor
The Driving Instructors part 1 test
The part one test is like the learner driver’s theory test, with multiple choice questions and hazard perception videos.
On part one you will be asked 100 multiple choice questions on various topics like! Road procedures! Traffic signs! Driving test and! Instructional techniques! Followed by 14 Hazards video clips
For part one, you can study at home with our online resources and recommended publications, To help you we will provide unlimited telephone and online support!, Once you pass your part one test then you can proceed to your part 2 the driving ability test.
At Driving Solution, we offer Individual driving Instructor training packages for each part of the training process! With us you do not have to pay for all the training upfront, just pay for what you need.
The Driving Instructor part 2 test
The driving Instructors part 2 test is about demonstrating your normal everyday driving ability at an advance level
With all the knowledge and understanding of rules and regulations that you gained from driving instructors part 1 test.
The part 2 test will include, An eyesight checks, Vehicle safety questions, Reverse Manoeuvres, Independent driving and Advance level of driving on various types of road.
At Driving Solution we will provide up to 12 hours in car training and carry out Instructors part 2 mock test to help you to reach the advance level of driving skills that is needed for you to pass your part 2 test.
Once you pass your part 2 test you can proceed to your final test the part 3.
The Driving Instructor Part 3 test
On part 3 test an examiner will seat in and watch you give a client-centred driving lesson to a learner driver.
The examiner will assess your Instructional techniques based on the National standards of driver and rider training:
The Three! High competences On National Standards you will be tested are! Lesson planning! Risk management! And Teaching and learning strategies!
At Driving Solution on part 3 driving instructor training, we will provide minimum of 40 hours 1 on 1 in car training with an ORDIT registered trainer
Our trainer will deliver various driving lesson plans, bespoke to you and meets the national standards of driver training.
The trainer will help you to develop your driver training skills for you to train new drivers and pass your part 3 test and become an approved driving instructor.