Practical Driving Test
The practical driving test explanation on how the practicle driving test that is conducted by DVSA the Driving and Vehicle Standard Agency If you have any questions regarding the driving test please ask you driving Instructor or contact us.
Click here to Book your Driving Test online
- Test Fees (excludes car):
- Monday - Friday £62
- Saturday £75
- The use of the car on test day is charged 2 hours standard rate
The 10 common reason for failing a test.
1. Observation at junctions -Ineffective observation and judgement
2. Reverse parking - Ineffective observation or a lack of accuracy
3. Use of mirrors - Not checking Before change of speed or direction or not acting on the information
4. Reversing around a corner - Ineffective observation or a lack of accuracy
5. Incorrect use of signals - Not cancelling or giving misleading signals
6.Moving away safely - Ineffective observation.
7. Incorrect positioning on the road - At roundabouts or on bends
8. Lack of steering control - Steering too early or leaving it too late
9. Incorrect positioning to turn right - at junctions and in one way streets
10. Inappropriate speed - Travelling too slowly or being hesitant